SUGARDETOXME: 100+ Recipes to Curb Cravings and Take Back Your Health
SugarDetoxMe is the nutritional reset you need to change your relationship with food. Summer Rayne’s indispensable program empowers readers to take back good health by controlling sugar.”Mark Hyman, MD, bestselling author of Eat Fat, Get Thin
Ready to reduce how much sugar is in your diet and take back your health? Summer Rayne Oakes gives us a no-nonsense, easy-to-follow cookbook and guide that not only arms you with knowledge about how your mind and body are affected when you eat sugar, but also suggests ways to change your behavior, and successfully conquer your cravings. Oakes makes giving up sugar easy, highlighting her tried-and-tested 10-step guide, showing us how to stock our pantry, and simply making cooking enjoyable!
At the heart of this book are 10 Meal Maps and more than a hundred mouth-watering recipes. The Meal Maps show how ingredients can be used for multiple dishes in order to maximize each ingredient, minimize waste, and save money. Basically each Meal Map contains its own Shopping List, Recipe List, and Meal Plan, with an aim to simplify cooking to its basic (and delicious) essentials.
Celebrate the joy of eating well!
PRESS & EVENTS
– April 18-19, 2017 — Toronto, ON
– April 27-30, 2017 — Scranton, PA
– May 22-23, 2017 — New York, NY (Facebook Live)
– May 23-25, 2017 — Portland, OR
– May 26-28, 2017 — Vancouver, Canada
– May 29-31, 2017 — Seattle, WA
– June 1, 2017 —Javits Center 665 W 34th Street, New York, NY 11AM-12PM Book Signing
– Jun 17-22, 2017 — Asheville, NC —
– June 24-25, 2017 — Chicago, IL — American Library Association
– Sept 29, 2017 — Kansas City, MO — Live Well Conference
– Sept TBD, 2017 — Edible Conference —
– Time TBD, 2017 — San Francisco, CA —