Avocado, Tomato, Crab and Red-veined Sorrel Salad
TAGGED : Salad, SUGAR DETOX RECIPE
- 3 King crab legs
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2 small heirloom tomatoes, cut in 1/8th slices
- 2 ounces red-veined sorrel
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon wedge, juiced
- sea salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- To prepare the crab legs: Set a steamer tray in a large pot and pour 1-2" water inside to steam the crab. Bring to a boil. Lay crab legs into the steamer. Cover the pot and let steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove the crab legs, crack the shells. Remove meat and let cool.
- Place sliced avocados, tomatoes and crab on a plate. Dress with red-veined sorrel, olive oil, and a wedge of lemon.
Non-Vegetarian Dairy-free Gluten-free Nut-free Paleo Pescatarian