Dad’s Grilled Zucchini and Peppers
TAGGED : SUGAR DETOX RECIPE
Anyone who knows my family will know they are all pretty health-conscious, which I’m totally grateful for. This is my dad’s “famous” (or at least, he’d like to think it’s famous) grilled zucchini and pepper dish. Here’s what you need:
- 2-3 medium-sized zucchinis, halved or quartered
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow pepper, chopped
- handful of thyme
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Place all of your vegetables on a double layer of heavy-duty foil
- Mix olive oil, vinegar and thyme in a bowl and drizzle the sauce over the veggies.
- Fold foil around the veggies and grill for about 5 minutes. Open up the foil carefully, stir around, and then grill for another 5 minutes or so.
Vegetarian Dairy-free Gluten-free Nut-free Paleo Vegan