Mixed Greens, Apple, Cucumber, Carrot Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
TAGGED : Salad, SUGAR DETOX RECIPE
Despite the winter months, one can still make exciting and filling salads, like this mixed green, apple, cuke carrot salad with homemade raspberry vinaigrette. Here’s how to do it!
- 1/2 pound of mixed greens
- 1 hardboiled egg
- 3 carrots, sliced into 1/2 inch circles
- 1/2 tart apple, cut in matchsticks
- handful of microgreens
- 1/2 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 raspberries
- 1 tablespoons of herb mustard or pickled mustard seeds
- sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Add salad, carrots, apples, cucumber to a large bowl.
- Place extra virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar, raspberries, mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper into a sealable jar. Shake jar vigorously to make the salad dressing. Once it is thoroughly shaken, add to the salad and toss.
- Plate and place hardboiled eggs on the side.
Vegetarian Dairy-free Gluten-free Nut-free Paleo Vegan