Pan-Roasted Chicken Thighs with Sage, Rosemary and Charred Lemon
TAGGED : SUGAR DETOX RECIPE
Chicken is such a versatile meat and can be seasoned quite simply. Chef Rachel Lauginiger crisped up these chicken thighs in a pan alongside lemon, rosemary and sage.
- 2 pounds pastured-raised chicken thighs
- sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4-6 organic lemons, washed and quartered
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of sage
- 1/4 cup of rosemary
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Season your chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Add chicken thighs and quartered lemons to a pan with a 1 tbsp of olive oil. Season on top with sage and rosemary.
- Roast thighs 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crisp to your liking.
- Serve immediately and squeeze a wedge of lemon the chicken before eating.
Non-Vegetarian Dairy-free Gluten-free Nut-free Paleo