Pea Tendril, Sunflower Microgreens, Chioggia Beet, and Beet-dyed Hardboiled Egg Salad
TAGGED : Salad, SUGAR DETOX RECIPE
Add a touch of whimsy to any salad with Chioggia beets and beet-dyed hard-boiled eggs.
- 16 ounces of pea tendrils and sunflower microgreens
- 6 hardboiled eggs
- pickled or canned beets
- 3 Chioggia beets, sliced thinly
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- Place peeled, hardboiled eggs into a glass bowl of pickled beets. Refrigerate 24-36 hours.
- Slice the eggs in quarters
- Add to the bowl with pea tendrils and Chioggia beets. Dress with lemon and olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
Vegetarian Dairy-free Gluten-free Nut-free Paleo