Roasted Broccoli with Brussels Sprouts
TAGGED : SUGAR DETOX RECIPE
If you want to get your greens and are sick of eating the leafy varieties—then go for something a bit more robust like broccoli and Brussels sprouts, which roast up quite nicely. Here Chef Audrey Snyder took some broccoli florets, stems, and Brussels and crisped them up with some salt and pepper. Here’s how simple the recipe is.
- 1 pounds broccoli florets
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a bowl, combine the broccoli, Brussels sprouts and olive oil. Toss to coat.
- On a baking sheet, spread the broccoli and Brussels sprouts in a single layer, if possible. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place baking sheet in oven and roast for 15-20 minutes. You'll see the broccoli and Brussels sprouts starting to brown a little around the edges. This means they're done!
Vegetarian Dairy-free Gluten-free Nut-free Paleo Vegan