Roasted Radishes and Roots
TAGGED : SUGAR DETOX RECIPE
Making an oven-roasted root salad is so simple. I don’t even peel the carrots or parsnips. I simply just wash the outer skin, toss them with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and place them on a baking sheet with tinfoil. For a recent dinner, I decided to incorporate carrots and other roots into the meal.
- 1 bunch of rainbow carrots, cut lengthwise
- 3 parsnips, cut lengthwise
- 1 bunch of radishes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- cinammon, to taste
- Toss all the vegetables in a bowl with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking dish with tinfoil or parchment paper. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon. Let bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes. It's okay if they crisp a little! I think they are tastier that way.
Vegetarian Dairy-free Gluten-free Nut-free Paleo Vegan