Sautéed Lion’s Mane Mushroom
TAGGED : SUGAR DETOX RECIPE
Though it may look like a strange fungus, the appearance of a lion’s mane mushroom should not be a deterrent from eating this delectable ingredient. The lion’s mane is a meaty fungus, and when sautéed, it crisps up nicely on the outside—making it good eating.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cups lion's mane mushroom, sliced
- pinch of sea salt, to taste
- pinch of ground white pepper
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- Add the olive oil to a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Next add the lion's mane mushroom to the skillet. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until it turns a golden brown on the outside. Finish with a little thyme and remove from heat and serve.
Vegetarian Dairy-free Gluten-free Nut-free Paleo Vegan