TAGGED : SUGAR DETOX RECIPE
- 1 pound of fresh carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- 2 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place carrots in a baking tray and roll in 1 tbsp of oil (add more if necessary).
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 400°F.
- Remove the cover. Sprinkle over the remainder sesame oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Add the sesame seeds to a pan and heat them over medium heat until golden, approximately 1 minute.
- Serve sprinkled with the toasted sesame seeds.
Vegetarian Dairy-free Gluten-free Nut-free Paleo Vegan