Shredded Kale and Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Sauce
TAGGED : Salad, SUGAR DETOX RECIPE
What looks like a big bowl of seaweed salad is actually shredded kale and Brussels sprouts by Chef Jesse Hasko. Shred curly kale easily with a proper chef’s knife and shave the Brussels sprouts with a mandolin (carefully please)! Then for the sauce? All you need is some olive oil, mustard, and salt.
- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts
- 1 bunch of green curly kale
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons of herb mustard
- sea salt, to taste
- Shred the Brussels sprouts and green curly kale after a thorough washing. Place in a large bowl.
- Mix the olive oil, salt and herb mustard in a sealable jar. Shake vigorously. Mix thoroughly through the green leaves. Salt to your preference.
Vegetarian Dairy-free Gluten-free Nut-free Paleo Vegan