Smoked Paprika Roasted Cauliflower
TAGGED : SUGAR DETOX RECIPE
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. After rinsing off the cauliflower florets under cold water, place them unto one layer on the baking tray.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil on the cauliflower and toss them with your hands to coat as evenly as possible. Add the smoked paprika with the salt.
- Let the cauliflower roast for around 10 minutes; turn around and then let roast again for another 10 minutes until you see the edges starting to brown. Top with parsley.
Vegetarian Dairy-free Gluten-free Nut-free Paleo Vegan