Spinach and Mushroom Omelette
TAGGED : SUGAR DETOX RECIPE
Omelettes, in general, are a no-fuss way to make breakfast, but you always need your go-to omelette. The spinach and mushroom omelette may very well be mine. Ingredients are easy to get during any season and your breakfast will be ready in no time at all!
- 4 eggs
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Add the olive to a medium, non-stick skillet and sauté spinach and mushrooms until fragrant. Drain and set aside.
- Add half the egg mixture to the skillet and as it starts to firm, add half the spinach and mushroom mixture. Fold. Repeat for the second egg.
Vegetarian Gluten-free Nut-free Paleo